Austin-Healey triumphant at Goodwood

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Subject: Austin-Healey triumphant at Goodwood
From: "Bruno Verstraete" <bruno.verstraete@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:33:34 +0200
Dear Healey listers,

With this mail i wanted to inform you about the latest results at the
Goodwood revival meeting in the UK.

There were a couple of Austin-Healeys racing:
Saturday we had 2 100S's competing in their class.
Johnny Herbert was leaving from 22nd place to finish in 6th position after a
fierce battle with fast period cars.

Today DD300 (John Chathams racing Healey) won the race outright, just in
front of a very fast Morgan. Other cars in this race were race prepared
MGB's, Jaguar XKSS,...

Looking at this live made me even more proud to be a Healey Enthusiast.
Regards,

Bruno Verstraete
Zurich, Switzerland