Re: Clutch boost

To: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch boost
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:36:22 -0400
Since this isn't the kind of addition that requires a genuine brit part,
though one could use one I'm sure,  there are numerous remote boosters
available from street rod suppliers. Some are very small and have a
remote reservoir to make mounting easy on early cars that had the master
under the floor.  Mpbrakes.com and ECIhotrodbrakes.com are suppliers
that are knowledgeable and should be able to make recommendations. One
company makes pickup truck pedal and brake cylinder combo that allows
mounting inside the cab, completely hidden from view, by turning the
pedal motion into a 90 degree arm that puts the cylinder off to the side
of the pedal. Try a couple googles on remote power brake and see what's
out there.

Dave