Re: Platinum Plugs

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Platinum Plugs
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:48:22 EDT
>In a message dated 9/25/05 6:16:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bspidell@comcast.net writes:

Anyone  running platinum plugs in a  Healey?

http://www.championsparkplugs.com/results_app.asp?AAIA=1318755

Pertronix  and platinum ... 100K tuneup interval?<

I ran platinum's (Bosch) in my BT 7 when it was  running.  They lasted great
and performed very well.  That was back in  the days when they were $6
each...1971 $$$ and I still felt they were worth the  money.  Champions went
bad in
very short order.  I run platinum plugs  in everything now.  Very low
maintenance but I think I would still change  them every 50,000 miles.
Cheers,
Dave