Re: 100-6 on ebay

To: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Subject: Re: 100-6 on ebay
From: Brian Mix <brianmix@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:13:28 -0700
I belive it is a number of factors.

E-bay veterans know to never bid until the last minute.

26K is a lot of money for an e-bay car. I find people only buy bargain
autos regularly on e-bay. This car is clearly worth 26K but it's not a deal.

Hidden bidders is now seen as a signal of a scamer. This is not true but it
is perceived that way.

I think a 2 seat 100-6 is more valuable.

I think this seller will be contacted after the action by interested
parties looking to deal. That is if it doesn't sell at the last second.

BrianM