Re: BN6 Choke

To: "Allyn Richardson" <allynrichardson@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: BN6 Choke
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:26:02 -0400
Allyn,
On a left hand drive car your car is correct to have the choke control
fitted beneath the dash just to the right of the steering column, on the
bracket that also acts as the steady bracket to the bottom of the dashboard.
The manual choke knob did not appear on the dash face until into the early
3000 roadster. Then it appeared just to the right of the ignition switch,
not over by the washer pump knob which is much further to the right.
In the accompanying photo of a Longbridge BN4 (same as your BN6 in this
regard) you can just see the choke knob in the upper portion of the view
tucked well under the dash.
Rich Chrysler
.