Re: Sloshed?

To: MBran89793@aol.com, helyjohn@cablespeed.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sloshed?
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 01:51:54 EDT
Amen.  I agree completely with Marion.  Particularly if you plan on keeping
the car.  (Don't we all!!)

Marion, I just purchased another BN2.  It's a 55 that was raced back in the
60's & 70's in the Southeast by a Bob Brooks.  Supposed to have been a very
good driver and very successful.  The car is also supposed to be a 100M.  I am
going to pick it up Thursday and will be sending in for a Heritage Certificate.

It is currently set up for serious Autocrossing and I plan to give it a try
in the October SCCA event locally.  Wish me luck.

Cheers, Gary

Ps...Just finished another BJ8 like the Gold Level Car.  (Same color combo
but not to Concours Standard)  Sold it before I even finished it.  Good Grief,
maybe I am selling too cheap!