Re: OD for a 100-6

To: Healeys Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD for a 100-6
From: Eric (Rick) Wilkins <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:39:57 -0700
Back when I was 17 or 18 my family had 3 1958 BN6 100-Sixes. One was
mine, One my Father/Older brother's and the third was basically a parts
car. Each came with boxes of spares including a few gearboxes and an
overdrive. I switched the output shaft while rebuilding a 4-speed box
and mated the overdrive to that box. It was really easy, and I was just
getting out of high school.

Rick
San Diego
http://www.ewilkins.com/wilko