New Healey in the House

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: New Healey in the House
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 00:54:35 EDT
Just picked up a new (to me) BN2 that was vintage raced and is complete with
log book.  It is claimed to be a 100M.  It has the 100S type racing screen but
only weighs in at 1900 lbs so with a claimed HP of almost 200 it is a real
flyer.  Looks pretty decent too!  I managed to get it here in time for the
Tri-Healey where it made it's debut.  Man, does it sound sweet with nothing but
dual straight pipes off Derrington Headers.  At least I have something to
autocross until I get my 100 LeMan finished.

Cheers to the Group,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO