Re: Door Striker Nut

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Striker Nut
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 16:59:39 -0400
Greg,
I checked one of these in the shop this afternoon and the repros at least
are 5/16" fine thread., so available at any hardware store. I unfortunately
don't have an original to be able to check at this time. The early ones
might be BSF, not Whitworth. (Whitworth is the old coarse thread British
system)
Rich Chrysler