Re: More:Scuttle Seals

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: More:Scuttle Seals
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:11:38 -0500
Rich,

Thanks for the help

If everything goes well.  I will have the dash installed and electrics
done by Wendsday, then I am going reinstall the engine ancillary parts
on Thursday.  The door trim should be Friday, then I will try to prep
the car for starting over the weekend.

For fun. here is my todo list

Finish Routing Wiring Harness
Wire Front Lights
Wire Engine Bay
Install Scuttle Seals
Install Washer Jet
Install Windshield Wipers
Install Dash
Install Gauges and Wire Dash
Install Steering Wheel
Install Windshield
Install Trafficator and Wires
Install Horns
Wire Overdrive
Wire Fuel Pump
Wire Fuel Gauge
Wire Rear Lights
Install Exhaust Manifolds and Heat Shields
Install Carb Kit in Carbs
Install Carbs
Install Distributor
Install Fan (Texas Cooler?)
Install Generator and Fan Belt
Install Oil Filter (Original or Spin On)
Fill Oil
Install Solinoid
Install Starter
Install Radiator
Fill Water
Set Valves
Install Battery
Set Carbs
Set Static Timing
Install Exhaust down pipes and rest of system
Strip Transmission Tunnel
Install Seat Belts (determine locations, front and rear)
Install Undercarpet Heat Installation
Install Carpet
Install Seats (get new wood srtips)
Install Check Straps
Install Longbridge Sill Plates
Install the Funky Longbridge door seal
Install Seal Cap
Install Strikers and Door Pulls
Install Side Curtian Hardware
Install Top and Tonneau Hardware
Install Interior Side Panels
Install Cockpit Surround (reannodize?)
Remove Wire Wheels / Clean and Paint (Don't Forget Spare)
Remove Brake Drums / Clean Paint
Get Wire Wheels and possibly drums balanced
Reinstall Brake Drums and Wheels
Install Bumpers
Install Badges
Install Grills