Re: Fuel Pump Circuit

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Circuit
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:43:05 -0400
Good question Michael. Maybe the pump has to work harder when the engine's
running, although it seems it would simply have to fill the carb bowls, and
then stop. That would imply it draws the same current, regardless of whether
the engine is running or not.

Strange ....

Let us know what you find!

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm