RE: stainless Brake Lines

To: "'Don Day'" <fsufan1952@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: stainless Brake Lines
From: "Tom O'Brien" <tomobrien@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 19:37:51 -0700
Don,  I bought a set of ss brake lines for my BN-1 from Classic.  I boxed up
the existing lines, folding the one long run that wouldn't fit in their box
and 2 weeks later got back a ss set with fittings that fell into place.  The
hardest part of my installation was fitting up the pipe from the reservoir
to master cyl and master cyl to 5 way valve.  That's a function of small
space around the master cyl that a BJ-8 may not have.  Classic is a good
company that does what they say they will.   Good Luck
Tom BN-1