Re: Moss seat kits?

To: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: Re: Moss seat kits?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 21:20:05 -0500
I will chime in as well, I will tackle most anything, but will not do
upholstery.  If you are doing a cost no object resto sounds like Heritage
for parts and install are the way to go.

I have had good luck having work done locally, pretty much no matter where
you live there should be some good auto top and seat shops around.  If you
are not aware ask the local car club, british or otherwise, who is good,
sometimes they are very reasonably priced, and sometimes will even fabricate
and install in the material of your choice for not much more than a mail
order kit.  If I sent it to a non-healey shop I would want them to have the
old seats/trim as a pattern/template for the shop doing the work, no matter
how good they can't get it right if they don't know exactly what "right "
is.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1