Anti squeak shims.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anti squeak shims.
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:53:20 -0400
James,
I had the same problem long ago, with my brakes. -Bought the shims, and some
blue gunk that went on them, and never had the problem again.
Left the shims out, when I restored it..... haven't squeaked since, but it
hasn't been a lot of miles, either.   --If they do, the shims go right back
in!

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA