Re: Carb Strip

To: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Strip
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 00:25:21 -0400
Last time I checked, all of the carburetor strips being sold had too heavy a
curled "lip" to be installed the right-way-round, and still have the hood
close properly. Instead of having the lip curl to the outboard side (away from
the engine) it had to be installed wrongly, with the lip curling toward the
engine.
Has anyone found a source for these strips which will fit properly the correct
way 'round? ....and can supply it in the correct (longer) length for
tricarbs?

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA