RE: Reid's Car / Mag cover

To: "'WILLIAM B LAWRENCE'" <ynotink@msn.com>, 62bt7@prodigy.net,
Subject: RE: Reid's Car / Mag cover
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:42:48 -0400
OK enough of this. In the mail today was the latest quarterly Moss magazine
as well as Golf Digest. The Moss issue had a very nice article on Healeys.
Golf Digest had an equally interesting article on a couple of guys who drove
a Saturn (gasp) around the country and were able to play a round of golf in
each of the 50 states in 30 days (they cheated on the last two states by
flying from Montana to Alaska and then to Hawaii)

My question is, how about a 48 state Healey run in the summer. Could even be
a relay run -- convoy of cars from Southern California to Texas, then the
Texas guys run to whereever, and then on and on and on trying get back to
SoCal. Could even bounce up to our friends in Canada?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ