Healey relay.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey relay.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:33:16 -0400
<My question is, how about a 48 state Healey run in the summer. Could even
be
a relay run -- convoy of cars from Southern California to Texas, then the
Texas guys run to whereever, and then on and on and on trying get back to
SoCal. Could even bounce up to our friends in Canada?>

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

John. Good idea. To make it more interesting we could pass some item ( maybe
a trophy ) from car to car and state to state. It could even be a fund
raiser for some well known automotive related charity. We could do what the
kids do and get people to sponsor a car for so much a mile. All of the
proceeds would go to a charity, we would get great press for Healeys and a
warm feeling in the pit of our stomachs. I'm in for Maine. Cheers , JL

James Lea
2 West St. PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856

1952 MG TD Vintage Racer