Frame Repair Device

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame Repair Device
From: "Bob, Kim, Rob, Bandit and Pepper" <thewalkers@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:05:23 -0700
I saw, and book marked somewhere (but I can not find it), a photo
someone took of restoring their big Healey.  The photo shows a frame
tilted up on the side (90 deg from  normal), and the person was welding
on bolts, I think, and using a device they made (or bought?) to pull out
dents in the frame rails.  I made one myself loosely based on this
concept, but this one looks better.  I would like to see the pictures again.

Anyone have any idea where this website is?  I would appreciate the info.

Bob Walker
Phoenix, AZ
Finally cool enough to fool around with the little car.