Re: BN2 Front brakes

To: <HnystromAH100@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BN2 Front brakes
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:21:30 -0400
I always position the return spring into a shoe, position the thin end of
the shoe web into the slot in the cylinder piston groove, then using that
same monster screwdriver against the rear shoe abutment, lever the shoe up
over the abutment boss and into position. Repeat for the second shoe.
Rich Chrysler