Re: Pedals

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Pedals
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:00:08 -0400
Jack,

If you think about it you've answered your own question.

The longer bolts are for the clutch pedal because the length has to go
through the thickness of the solid aluminum block (which sits outboard of
the lever) and then through the lever. The shorter bolts pass through the
slotted block with the lever in the middle, therefore not needing as much
length.
By the time the rubber pedal pad is installed the bolts, nuts and locks
can't be seen when looking straight on.
Picture att'd.
Rich Chrysler