Re: "New" Restoration Guide

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "New" Restoration Guide
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:56:51 -0400
Gary,
Awfully good of you to give us all the heads up, that this is not the revised
edition that some of us would have jumped at. I know that had I seen it, I
would have assumed it was, and grabbed one. --Still might, to have one greasy
dog eared copy, and one for the library  ;-)
--Aren't the revisions and corrections posted on the web somewhere? --It seems
to me they were, at one time...

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA