Re: BN4 Vacuum Advance Unit

To: richchrysler@quickclic.net
Subject: Re: BN4 Vacuum Advance Unit
From: CNAArndt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:48:24 EDT
Rich,

For distributor 40532A - the vacuum control unit is 54412033.  I believe that
this the one for the BN4.

For distributor 40581A/B - the vacuum contol unit is 421189, which should be
for the BN6.

Cheers,

Curt

PS  I am meeting with Jorge next week to see about making up good
reproduction 100 bumpers and overridders.  I'll keep you informed.

In a message dated 10/15/05 6:27:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,