RE: BJ8 brake calipers

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BJ8 brake calipers
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:30:26 -0500
 Hi Simon.....sorry, no go on the bolt-right-on issue.  Been there -
done that very recently.  You'll need both swivel axles, flex hoses,
rotors, backing plates, hose steady posts, and maybe a couple of items
other I forget to mention.  Moreover, I found that late BJ8 calipers
were sort of hard to locate.  Sorry I can't paint a brighter picture....
Jack