Brake and clutch pipes

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake and clutch pipes
From: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:20:47 +0200
Friends,
my dismantled BJ8 phase 2 was supplied with a bag full of  new brake and
clutch pipes, nicely coiled. My problem is now (1) to find out which one
goes where and (2) whether I've got a complete set or not.
The brake pipes on the rear axle were easy: I had pictures how they
should run, took a piece of solid electricity wire, ran it in accordance
with the photos to get the correct length and compared the length of
wire with the various pipes. Easy! But now I have larger problems
because I have not much idea how the pipes run in the car. I have a
large number of pictures, showing that there are a lot of ways to run
the pipes - but which one is the best one?
Therefore the following cry for help: Is there anyone in the Healey
world who ever made a list of brake and/or clutch pipes with their
lengths and, if possible, from where to where they run? Or clear
pictures of how the pipes should run on a BJ8 phase 2? I would be very
grateful, as ever.
Kind regards
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432 slowly changing from a mountain of loose pieces into a
real car