Fw: pipe lengths

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: pipe lengths
From: "Mr. Finespanner" <mrfinespanner@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:49:39 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Mr. Finespanner
To: j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 7:07 PM
Subject: pipe lengths

Jack,
You'll have to convert from inches, or use a fractional measure.
For Phase 2 BJ8:
left front   38.5"   inverted flare both ends  1 male, 1 female fitting
right front    20"      same
caliper     9"     bubble flare at male fitting; inverted flare at female
master cylinder out line    80.5"    bubble flare both ends  2 males
servo in line   13"    bubble flare both ends  2 males
servo out line    22"   bubble flare at servo, inverted flare at union,
2 male fittings
front union to rear hose  87.5"   inverted flare both ends 1 male 1
female fitting
Reservoir supply lines (1/4" diameter) brake   23.5"  clutch   22.5"
each have inverted flares and 1 male, 1 female fitting.
It's likely that the lines in your set will be slightly longer.
Regards,
Doug Reid, 18G Motorworks