RE: Hardtop parts / CHEAP SHOT/

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardtop parts / CHEAP SHOT/
From: "Jim LeBlanc" <jleblanc@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:20:13 -0500
Thanks for your support on this Robert. And I agree the list is not to be
taken too seriously.

In context, it is easy to have a polite and respectful answer and that
behavior encourages participation.

A note that fails the respectful and polite test and is categorized by
excessive negative passion, we can point out to the author they are
"flaming". This is the email term used for a rude note.

Best Regards,

Jim LeBlanc
1956 100-M