Early Friday Funny

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early Friday Funny
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:06:21 -0400
Early Friday Funny

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, the last
of which had left his bodily systems extremely upset.

Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest
episode was another and stayed put.  He suddenly filled his bed with
diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational.

In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed
sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.

A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him.  He
started yelling, cursing, and swinging his arms violently trying to get the
unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at
his feet.

As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets,
a hospital security guard, (barely containing his laughter), and who had
watched the whole incident, walked up and asked, "What the heck is going on
here?"

The drunk, still staring down replied: "I think I just beat the crap out of
a ghost."

Happy Halloween!!!!!