FRIDAY FUNNIES (A gotcha)

To: JClark29@tampabay.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: FRIDAY FUNNIES (A gotcha)
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:26:43 EDT
Subject: A gotcha

A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his
order. He said, "I want three flat tires, a pair of
headlights and a pair of running boards."

The brand  new blonde waitress, not wanting to appear
stupid, went to the kitchen and  said to the cook,
"This guy out there just ordered three flat tires,  a
pair of headlights and a pair of running boards.  What
does he think this place is .. an auto parts store?"

"No," the cook said. "Three flat  tires mean three
pancakes, a pair of headlights is  two eggs sunny side
up, and running boards are 2 slices of crisp  bacon."

"Oh, OK!" said the blonde. She thought about it for a
moment  and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it
to the  customer.

The trucker asked, "What are the beans for  Blondie?

She replied, "I thought while you were waiting for the
flat  tires, headlights and running boards, you might
as well gas up!

FOR  ONCE THE BLONDE GETS EVEN!