"Dent Wizzards"

To: HealeyBJ7@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: "Dent Wizzards"
From: MKIII4ME@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:45:23 EST
Bob:  After towing my car behind my motor home with no mud flaps or  air
guard, I had 3 very large rock dents on my shroud under the  grille.  The
"Same
Day" auto scratch & dent repair guy came out  and did a beautiful job massaging
out the three dents and then painting  them to match the color on my car.  I
was very pleased. I now have two huge  mud flaps behind the motor home wheels
and a very long one that runs across the  bumper.  There is also a very nice
air dam that is on the car  trailer.  A very well learned lesson.

Dennis
MKlll