Re: DYNAMAT

To: "Doug Newton" <dnewton@nappco.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DYNAMAT
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:19:10 +0000
Done it!  Love it!

I did Dynamat Extreme on the interior of my 59 BT7 and it's a little more work,
but it's worth doing for a driver.

Make sure everything is clean and dry before you do it.  It will buildup the
tunnel a bit, but is manageable.  Your choice if you want to paint over it
after you put it down so if someone lifts your carpet it's not seen.

  It is very tacky, so be sure where you are going to put it down first.  An
exacto knife will be your friend during the process. Don't buy their tool for
putting it down, just go buy a wallpaper seam roller to use.

And the most important thing!  If you don't paint the top of the Dynamat, don't
go for a ride once you've put it in on a sunny day unless you want to go blind!
 It reflects sunlight real well...

Mike B
59 BT7