Re: Door Hinge Pin

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door Hinge Pin
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 06:41:40 -0500
Elton,
     You can get hinge pins from the Help section at your local auto store.
If you go to the Archive web page at the bottom of this email and type in
hinge pins there will be some detailed info on this topic and possibly some
part numbers and How To's.  Seems to me that these pins were not available
when I was looking so punching the old ones , drilling the holes a smidge
larger and using over the counter pins worked for me.   Just don't drill the
holes to large and make sure they are perfectly straight.

 Another option is to buy used hinges from a Healey parts provider that are
in better condition than yours.

Mark