RE: Re; Restoration pics

To: "'Jonathan and Carole Quandt'" <fourqz@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Re; Restoration pics
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:55:32 -0500
Jack has kindly given me permission to put these pics on my web site. I am
in the process of doing so now and will also include his very vivid
narrative.  The photos will be on later tonite and the narrative will follow
shortly. I'll blast the list when they are all on.

We have all seen basket cases and wondered if there is any life there. He
has shown us that there is no Healey so far gone that it can not be brought
back to life.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com