Friday Funny

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funny
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 07:31:34 -0800 (PST)
  Doing some cleaning last night I came across the installation instructions
that came with my wife when I married her 15 years ago - thought I'd share.

  Cheers
  Carlos Cruz
  '60 BN7

  INSTALLING WIFE version 1.0

  CAUTION: Extremely Powerful Software. It Controls the Whole System.

  * When installing this s/w, additional s/w like Mother-in-law 1.0 and
Father-in-law 1.0 will be automatically installed in ur system.

  * Wife 1.0 may detect s/w like Girl friends 1.0,2.0,3.0 etc as viruses and
try to uninstall it.

  * Do not install Wife 2.0 over Wife 1.0 for this may corrupt the system.

  * Applications like Smoking 5.2, Drinking 6.7 , Parties 2.0 may stop working
abruptly.

  * Service Packs like Jewels 1, Flower 2, Sarees 3  may be added for the
smooth functioning of Wife 1.0.

  * Resources like Time, Money would be occupied by Wife 1.0.
  So Be Careful !!!