Re: non detergent overdrive oil

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: non detergent overdrive oil
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:18:07 -0600
Hi Simon

Since you are in England, locate your nearest Penrite Dealer and ask for
Penrite Gear Oil 30 its a 20W/60 NON DETERGENT formulated for the gear box
and OD.

Have a great weekend and God Bless
Jon

At 01:19 PM 11/11/05, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>How can I go down this one without opening all the usual cans of worms?
>

>If one decides, as I did in the past, to use non detergent oil in my
>gearbox/overdrive, what grade should it be? 30 or 40?
>
>I've used it before, but seem to have run out and /thrown away lost the
>container.
>

>It's for a Mk II BT7, not that I imagine that to make a difference. And it
>is fitted with the round magnet by the filter.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Simon.

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.