Fw: Parts suppliers

To: "Healey Lista" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Parts suppliers
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:51:04 -0000
Just about EVERY part that you will require to re-build you Austin Healey.
Nuts,bolts,screws,fasteners,shackle pins,front and rear suspension parts,all
UNF nuts& bolts.UNC nuts & bolts,every single nut bolt or screw that you will
require, sidescreen fixing plates etc,etc,etc

ARB Vehicle Restoration Components.
Millvale House.
Selsley Hill.
Dudbridge,
Stroud.
Glostershire.
Telephone.......01453 751731
Fax.................01453 759630
email..............arb.parts@btinternet.com

 It may be worth remembering that some of these people may be trade suppliers,
so in that case may I suggest that some of you pool your orders and cut down
upon the freight costs.
I have more names to furnish you with but I have simply run out of time for
to-day
Just one more for you;
All and I do mean ALL heating and cooling requirements that is ever fitted to
ANY Healey, be it Sprite or "Big Healey" MG's etc. heater boxes,
fittings,heater box clips, water valves,blower motors, casings,
fittings,heater ducts,"kopex" tubing EVERYTHING at very good prices.

Ashley Hinton.
Unit 36, Bookham Industrial Park.
Church Road.
Bookham.
Surrey
KT 23 3 EU

Telephone.........01372 456304
Fax..................01372  456447

MORE LISTS WILL FOLLOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE, MAY I RESPECTFULLY SUGGEST THAT YOU
PRINT THESE OFF AS I DO NOT INTEND TO REPEAT THEM.

Regards.
David.

www.bighealey.ltd.uk    .