BN 4 Door Shut Face Trim Pieces

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN 4 Door Shut Face Trim Pieces
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:58:18 -0600
I bought an original set of BN4 door shut face trim off of eBay
several months ago.  I am planning on getting them reannonidized when
I get my cockpit trim done and decided to check for fitting.  Even
though my door alignment on both side looks dead on, the bottom shut
trim piece on both sides seems to be about 1/4 inch too long.  Were
these trimmed to fit at the factory?   Does anyone have a good closeup
of the installation of these parts on a Longbridge car?

Thanks
Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html