Re: Fresh Air Knob

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fresh Air Knob
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:25:45 -0500
Ned,
The original cables---the knob had a hole in the side, (bottom) of the shaft
of the knob itself. If you push a small screwdriver blade into the hole, it
releases an internal clip, and the knob can be pulled off.
--However, on many replacement cables, the knob ahs no hole in it, and the
knob is permanently attached to the end of the cable.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA