Re: Wiring problem

To: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: Wiring problem
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:53:45 -0500
    Jack, it sounds as though everything is in order with the harness.  The
long white wiore should be looped through a plastic block on the back of the
tach, held there by a metal "U" shaped piece and a knurled nut.  The end of
the whitye wire then fastens to the ignition switch.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net