new virus

To: "healeyhelp" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: new virus
From: "WM K SCHELLHAAS" <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:48:23 -0500
To all:
Yesterday I recieved a new attempted virus (actually I got it twice in one
day) from the F.B.I. no less it even had a telephone number to return the call
and an agents name to go with it. It stated that my e-mail had been spotted no
less than 30 times on illegal listings and requested me to open the "attached
document" to respond. It was a really nice try, as I do volunteer work for
Florida Attn. General Office. I called the F.B.I. and talked with them. They
are aware of the virus and are attempting to combat it. It would have been
really nice if they would have made an attempt of somekind to let thew general
public know!

Bill
BJ7