more plug wires

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: more plug wires
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:14:57 -0800
Does anyone use what appears to be aluminum plug wires encased in white
silicone with a black rubber outer jacket?  I bought an ignition set from AH
Spares (ELI152) for the plug caps which look "original".  I also bought
rubberjacketed copper plug/coil wire (ELI150).  The plug caps have a "silver
colored" screw attachment so I'm wondering if the wire that came with the
ignition set is more compatable than the copper wire I bought.  I'd appreciate
any comment or discussion on this subject.

Richard Bittmann BJ7