Re: Healeys and Kids

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>, "i erbs" <eyera3@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Healeys and Kids
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:43:39 -0800
My son, now a senior in HS, was in jr. high when I bought the Healey.
Working from home, I often picked him up from school, and it was always a
treat to park in front of the jr. high or the high school to wait for him.
He doesn't drive the Healey due to insurance restrictions, but he does plan
on "acquiring" it one day when dad is too far gone to enjoy it!

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA