RE: DIY Show

To: "'Carlos Cruz'" <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: DIY Show
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 16:07:57 -0500
I remember Amy when she was first looking for a car and settled on her
Sprite. I still use her cursers. And yes, Ed, she was on Millionaire. It was
the topic of discussion on the list for several weeks and was the only time
I ever watched the show. As I remember it, she really promoted Healeys on
the show.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com