Removing Ventilator Window

To: "Austin-Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Removing Ventilator Window
From: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:45:46 -0500
I want to remove the inner frame assembly from the outer frame assembly to
replace the rubber seal. I have removed the upper and lower pivots. The
lower pivot collar seems to be the only thing holding the window in place.
Does this collar slide on or screw on? Or is there something else I am
missing?

The rollup windows have been placed in their channels using the Glasspac
that listers recommended. It assembled easily once I got the right glazing
rubber. Incidentally, the installer I got the glazing from call it "gas
tape" because he uses gasoline as a lubricant.

Thanks to everyone for their comments.

Ned Smith

BJ8

near Chattanooga, TN