B&W Clipart

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: B&W Clipart
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 11:37:31 -0600
As a result of the kids, my wife has gotten into stamping, card making and
scrap booking (plus photography).   Somehow this hobby is almost costing as
much as the Healey has lately, so I am looking for some return on
investment.  I can get some rubber stamps made that she can use for a Healey
book for me if I can find some good B&W (not gray scale) clip art.  I have a
few, but the cost is by the 9"x7" sheet, so the price is the same if I do
one or twenty, so I want to fill the page up.

If you have anything, cars or logos, please send it my way (this email can
take anything you send at it).

Thanks.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html