Friday Funny...Rated PG

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday Funny...Rated PG
From: STEV0001@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:39:15 EST
Two women friends had gone for a  girl's night out. Both were very faithful
and loving wives, however, they had  gotten over-enthusiastic on wine.
Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they  stopped in the
cemetery.

One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she  would take off her
panties and use them. Her friend however was wearing a rather  expensive pair
of panties and did not want to ruin them. She was lucky enough to  squat down
next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she  proceeded to
wipe with that.

After the girls did their business they proceeded to go  home.

The next day one of the women's husbands was concerned  that his normally
sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he  phoned the other
husband and said, "These girl nights have got to stop!

I'm starting to suspect the worst.. my wife came home  with no panties!!"

"That's nothing" said the other husband, "Mine came  back with a card stuck
to her ass that said.....

'From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget  you.'