White Hundreds

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: White Hundreds
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:48:37 -0500
Hello all,
I would like to ask any listers who have a Hundred that was originally Ivory
white whether the engine bay was factory painted black or white. I know of 5
cars now in which black seems to have been applied. I've seen many more that
were white in the engine bay as was normal practice.
Of the white cars I have personally documented with the black engine bays, all
were BN2's built between January and end of BN2 production in July 1956.
Please only respond regarding original factory applied colours. Serial numbers
too please.
I'll let everybody know my findings.
Many thanks
Rich Chrysler