Re: BN2 White Engine cmptmts-philosophical

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BN2 White Engine cmptmts-philosophical
From: WhoCares56@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:33:11 EST
In a message dated 12/5/2005 10:45:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Editorgary@aol.com writes:

Would you simply paint the whole thing, engine
compartment  and all, white as they are documented to have been, and most
examples
are,  or would you decide instead to paint the engine compartment black
simply
because there's reason to believe that some white BN2s had black engine
compartments?

Gary,
Have you ever had a white engine compartment?  They are real  buggers to keep
clean.  I made the mistake of painting my BT7 engine  compartment white to be
"correct" and have regretted it ever  since.
Carroll