BJ8 "works" car & 100S for sale

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 "works" car & 100S for sale
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:53:58 -0000
Hello listers,
firstly many thanks to Mark Goodman for his posting, THAT was absolutely
brilliantly amazing, especially as our "clowns" over here in the UK have
decided that it is almost part of our citizenship ceremony to take part in a
"gay" partnership arrangement...........poor old "family unit"

One of the later BJ8 "works" rally cars is currently on the market for
180,000UKP
There is also a very "strange" 100S  for sale here too, see
www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/?car=4403

For this kind of money I think that perhaps another
 De- Havilland 98 "Tiger Moth" would be just the ticket really.
Regards.
David.