Roof Help Please!!!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Roof Help Please!!!
From: George.Alexopoulos@beldencdt.com
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:05:09 -0500
Need help on information for the roof of my 67 BJ8.

Did the original roof come as vinyl or Everflex? Did it have a lining on
the inside or  not?

Where can I get  a good quality roof (no MOSS Motors please) that will fit
properly?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

George
'67 BJ8
'78 MGB

Privileged/Confidential Information of BeldenCDT may be contained in
this message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may
not copy, use or deliver this message to anyone.  In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail.

It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to
the official business of BeldenCDT are neither given nor endorsed by
BeldenCDT.