Re: QUAIFFE LIMITED SLIP DIFF

To: <scott@scottjgraham.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: QUAIFFE LIMITED SLIP DIFF
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:53:57 +1100
Hey Scott

I've got a Quaife in my 3000 - and so does Neil Napier. I've also got a
Detroit Locker.

The Detroit locker is awesome on the track - but diabolical in the wet on
the road.

Did you know that Quaife is actually a UK company - the diffs are made in
England. http://www.quaife.co.uk/products/atbdifferentials.htm

Talk to Quaife UK - I'm sure you'll get a better deal........ I did

; )

Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com